Susan Johnsey - online math courses and math tutoring

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tutoring by email or ?

Math in a Box             www.mathinabox.com
email Susan O. Johnsey
sjohnsey at bellsouth dot net

Online Math assistance:
some free and some for a small fee.


I give free advice (I will gladly help you with 2 or 3 problems for free) and I tutor online for a reasonable rate. You may pay me by using the Google Shopping cart below. $13 for 30 minutes of work or $25 for one hour.

Online Math Courses

You may find the prices and registration information for my online math classes (Algebra 1 and 2, Geometry)here: Online Math Courses by Susan O. Johnsey

Prices range from $85 to $165


Please email me first or send the problems and discuss what you need. I answer email at least 350 days of the year, several times a day.




  sjohnsey at bellsouth dot net


SUSAN O. JOHNSEY




No comments: